We provide personalized career services to assist you on your professional journey. You can book a free consultation with one of our enrollment managers who specializes in social impact and conservation sectors.
If you enroll, you’ll have access to our full career services portfolio, and we’ll work with you to achieve your individual professional goals up to 12 months after completing your program.
- Identify career interests
- Receive resume feedback
- Learn job search strategies
- Receive three 1:1 career coaching sessions
- Career path exploration
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Interviewing techniques
- Find the latest job openings
- Attend job recruitment webinars
- Gain industry insights
You don’t have to make these kinds of decisions alone. Book a chat with one of our social impact career coaches to get the help you need.
Work with them to identify where you are in your career journey and what your next best steps should be.
Build your professional profile
Your career journey
- Discuss your career options with a career coach
- Read inspiring graduate stories
- Start your resume using online resources
- Build your digital profile
- Get resume feedback, job search resources and application reviews
- Prepare for a successful interview
- Attend online webinars with recruiters